According to Business Insider, mobile video advertising trends will experience immense growth in the next five years. Mobile video ad revenue will most likely exceed the revenue from desktop Internet video.
Widespread advertising via mobile phones is a logical sequence of events, considering social media usage is rapidly on the rise. Internet users spend more time scrolling their Facebook news feeds than watching videos on YouTube.
A study done by eMarketer concluded that investing in mobile video advertising increased up to 119% in 2014 alone. And the results of that are more than satisfying. The latest and most popular video ads for mobile apps such as Snapchat and Instagram are showing significant surges in digital video advertising trends.
The Importance of Investing in Mobile Advertising
The forecast of Cisco’s Visual Networking Index says that smartphone traffic will outnumber PC traffic by the year 2020. Therefore, advertising on mobile phones holds a greater capacity to help your business prosper.
There are several reasons why you should consider phone ads in your marketing strategy:
- The previous generation was not exposed to as much digital media as the Millenials are today. And Millenials, people aged 14-25, use it more than any other age group. If they watch cell phone ads, they might find some product or service they like. It is then probable that those people will keep using a certain product well into their adulthood if they find it beneficial.
- We may still have not succeeded in transmitting smells, taste, and touch to the screens, but we have video, which is the closest to the real thing. And because of that, it is best to use mobile video advertising in the best way possible.
- Viewers love original and unique ideas. If you present them something they find intriguing, they will watch it until the end.
Useful Tips for Mobile Advertising
With phones getting bigger in size, mobile display advertising is becoming the norm. It is always good to look for what works best in this kind of advertising. The practices proven useful include the following:
- Get a better grasp of your targeted audience. It’s all about satisfying their wishes.
- Don’t exaggerate. Video is all about visuals, but don’t go over the roof. It has to be simple, but eye-catching.
- Keep it short. A typical cell phone ad needs to be engaging and should last no more than 30 seconds.
- Give the audience a presentation of the experience you want to sell. Try to explain why your product or service is the one everybody should have.
- Be coherent and concise while explaining or narrating.
How Do You Succeed in Mobile Video Advertising?
The digital video advertising market is the shortcut to your customers. If you aim high and want your videos to achieve superior viewing ranks, we recommend the professional videographers and video editors at Valoso. You can meet the mobile advertising needs of your business completely online with this service. It’s that easy! To find out how it works, check out these few short steps.