Any real estate marketing plan is incomplete without a video marketing strategy. The power of video is undeniable, and so is the potential of video marketing for real estate agents. Realtor video marketing isn’t anything new, but real estate videos for marketing are definitely gaining more traction in 2016. Whether you are looking for marketing tips for real estate agents, real estate video marketing statistics, or a realtor video marketing cheat sheet, you have come to the right place. Check out the real estate video marketing tips below to get your business started.
7 Statistics to Prove Real Estate Videos Are Worth Using
- Real estate listings that include video receive 403% more inquiries than those without video. If you want to get more attention for your business, use video!
- Century 21’s sales increased by 20% after introducing a video marketing campaign. Emulating the most successful real estate companies of today is a smart move for any business.
- At 14%, YouTube hosts the highest paid advertising conversion rate among the most popular marketing social networks. Videos engage the audience like no other medium, which results in staggering conversion rates.
- By 2017, videos will account for 69% of online traffic. Since video is becoming increasingly ubiquitous, it’s time for your real estate business to join in.
- 73% of homeowners are more likely to list with a real estate agent who markets with video. Your clients are picking up on the value of video. If you don’t use video marketing, your business will not appear to be a leading, modern brand.
- Videos appear on Google for over 55% of all keywords. If your target audience is searching up key phrases like “best real estate agents” or “real estate near me,” your videos may be more likely to show up than your website.
- Viewers’ understanding of your product or service increases by 74% with videos. If you want your audience to understand you awesomeness, then capitalize on the power of videos in communicating your brand.
Types of Videos Real Estate Agents Can Use
With explainer videos, you explain your business. What do you do? Who are you? Why should I care? Do not just turn an explainer video into a commercial for your business–nobody is going to share a commercial with their friends. Make it captivating to watch, whether this means making your audience laugh or inspiring them, Be sure to give the viewer a sense of your brand.
Home buyers will be extremely grateful to your business if you provide them with virtual tours of your properties. In an age where much of our shopping, social life, and industry occurs online, most of your clients would rather view your properties on the web than take the trip to view them in person. Make your properties look absolutely delectable so your viewers will feel like they are missing out if they are not a part of your following.
By valuable content, we mean anything from “10 Tips for Buying Your Next Home” to “7 Devastating Home Renovation Fails.” Content is valuable when it informs, persuades, or entertains your reader in any way. When you offer consistent content to your audience, they will begin to love your brand and see you as a leading business.
Client or employee testimonials
By sharing the testimonies of your fellow team and/or clients, your business will gain a lot of credibility. Your viewers will see that people just like them find your real estate business trustworthy and worthwhile. There is nothing wrong with a genuine script, but often the best comments come unscripted.
Tips on How to Make Remarkable Videos
- Think of a creative idea. Gather your team together to research and brainstorm some clever video marketing for real estate ideas. Remember, the best video idea probably will not be the first good idea you think of. Watch the real estate videos of several other competing brands to get some ideas and learn how you can stand out.
- Include a killer call-to-action. What do you want viewers to do? Check out your website? Share the video? Follow you on social media? Purchase a product or service? Use a coupon? A call-to-action means asking your viewers to do one of these things and providing them the means to do so (for example, a link to your website). A viewer may fall in love with your video, but if he is not told to share it, it may never happen.
- Keep it short. If you really want to stand out, don’t bore your viewers with a ten-minute-long video about a single property. Instead, skip the chitchat and get down to the nitty gritty right off the bat. Any video marketing for real estate is pointless if your viewers are not even inclined to watch or share the video. Give your audience relevant information while showing them what kind of brand you are.
- Get your video professionally edited. This may sound pricy, but resources like Valoso, where you can hire freelance video editors, make video editing an affordable breeze since you get to set your price, deadline, and other specifications. If you offer your audience unprofessional, low-quality videos, your business will not be taken seriously.
- Market your video. Probably the number one place you should market your video on is social media. Share your video (or a link or preview to your video) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Periscope. (If your business does not use half of these social networks, it is time to start!) Also, send the video to your email list and post it on your blog or website.
Best-Practice Video Marketing for Real Estate Examples
Check out the examples below of video marketing for real estate business and take note of why these videos are successful. Try to extract some of your own unique real estate video marketing ideas, too. (Pay attention to the premise, call-to-actions, style, branding, etc.)
Any niche needs video marketing, but video marketing for real estate agents is especially crucial. Videos will inform potential buyers of what they are getting themselves into and persuade them that you are the business to help them. Take what you have learned from the video marketing guide above and start your video marketing journey ASAP.